Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thing 8

1) I like the google reader. I love that all of the blogs I am following show up there, and I do not have to go back and forth checking to see if any posts have been made.

2) I can use this in my personal life just about everyday. It would be easy for me to keep up with family and friends back home in Chicago. My students can use this to keep track of each other blogs and also the different blogs that I set up for different class periods.

3) It's a good tool for teachers. We could set up a class reader, and use this tool to communicate with other classrooms outside of the district and even the state of Texas. We could follow their blogs and they could follow ours. We could also follow news and current events.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes! It will save you tons of time and keep you up-to-date on everything! I love it!

    ReplyDelete