Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thing 7

#1- I really like the google calendar. I am a very time conscious person. I always have doctor's appointments, birthday parties, and other events to attend. Having 2 (almost) 3 kids keeps me pretty busy. I love how easy the calendar is to use. I can set up a calendar that can help my students keep track of assignments that are due, upcoming tests and quizzes, and projects.

#2- I love the iGoogle page. I probably will not personally use it, but again I think that it would be a great tool for my students. For example, if there were a particular news story I wanted them to follow they could add it to their homepage and see new alerts and updates every time they turned on their computers without having to search.

I am not normally a big google user; I usually prefer yahoo. After completing this activity, I am a lot more interested in spending time exploring the many possibilities that google has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. Once you start on iGoogle, you will never stop. My homepage has quotes, Bible verse of the day, weather, and my googlereader on it. I love it!

    ReplyDelete