Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thing 19

Well my personal favorite of the sites is facebook. I have found it very useful for reconnecting with people that I have lost touch with. It is also easier to communicate with friends that live in other cities, especially since I have 3 little ones at home that make it very difficult to talk on the phone for extended periods of time. However, I have not figured out a way to make it very useful in my classroom. I am not even sure that it is a site that the district allows us to visit. The application I can see myself using daily is PBwiki. I love the site and the freedom that it allows for the students to be able to interact and collaborate. It is very easy to set up, and easy to use.

1 comment:

  1. Facebook is open in the district. The age limits make it better for middle and high school. There are some really great things that teachers in secondary school are doing. Talk to me or your librarian. We can definitely help with that!

    ReplyDelete