Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thing 12

Well, I will start by saying ALWAYS HIT SAVE DRAFT! I was almost done, went to check on the kids, and came back to find out auto-save was not working. I lost everything! =( Anyway....

The 2 points that I picked were (1) leaving comments for the sake of leaving a comment and (2) signing your real name vs an alias.

I personally hate when ppl leave comments just for the sake of leaving a comments. For me, I tend to get really excited when I see someone has commented on my blog post; I am then extremely disappointed when I read "this was great" or "how true". It is for this reason that I try to only comment on ppl's blogs when I have something truly meaningful to say.

I sign my comments normally using an alias. This works best for me because I really like to protect my identity. Also, some of my friends and family members are ultra-sensitive, and since we read the same blogs, I would rather not say/write things that can be misinterpreted or that will offend.

Making comments on ppl's blogs was interesting for me (point #1 in this post), so I am still in the process of making 5 comments. So far, I only have 3. I did, however, complete the commenting on other blogs that I read/follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment