Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thing 11

The library thing made me realize that I do not read nearly as much as I used to or as I thought I did for that matter! It was very eye-opening in that respect. Overall, it was very easy to use. The account was super easy to set up, and adding the book titles was also a breeze. If I only count recently read books, I only have 2-3 books that I can add to my list. I guess maybe I will have to go back to what I read BEFORE I had kids. The titles that I am most familiar with now, "Ten Tiny Tadpoles" and "Goodnight Moon" didn't seem like they would be appropriate choices to add to my reading list. I am looking forward to the day that I can add 'grown-up' titles to my catalog.

1 comment:

  1. Add whatever you want! And enjoy those little boys. They will be big before you know it.

    ReplyDelete